Thursday 17 December 2009

Only 2 days to go.






Where has the last 8 weeks gone ??
Its now only 2 days until the first puppy goes home with their new family.
We have had a VERY busy few days, I have clipped and wormed all the puppies to worm them I first needed to weigh them this is how they weighed in.
Fudge 2.2 kg
Woody 2.1 kg
Benny 2.3 kg
Fern 1.7 kg
Yellow 1.8 kg
Sam 2.3 kg
Toby 2.3 kg
So as you can see they are all very evenly sized which just goes to show what a great Mum Amber has been.
They have all been out into the GARDEN at last we have had some dry weather, so I have been able to have them outside several times a day, they weren't to sure about going out in the dark but soon got the hang of it. We had a hot air balloon over head this morning and they didn't show any signs of distress at all.
We have been out in the car to fetch Becky from College where they attracted quite a admiring crowd.
I have also at long last received my breeders pack from Pet Plan which means that each puppy will now go to their new family with 4 weeks FREE insurance.
If you are coming to fetch your puppy in the next few days then please remember to bring a box or crate to put the puppy in during the journey home, as an unrestrained puppy may end up under the driver's feet with devastating consequences. You are going to have plenty of time to give your puppy a cuddle once you get home.Can you also give me a call just to confirm what time you expect to be here, just in case I am out doing my Christmas shopping(I haven't started yet!!)
See you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment