Sunday 12 June 2011

Good news the PUPPIES have arrived

Amber has given birth to 4 puppies 2 dogs and 2 bitches she started at 9.00 this morning and had the last one at about 12.00. They are VERY BIG and she did an amazing job, I only had to "help" her with the second one who came feet first and got his head stuck.
I will take some pictures tomorrow once Amber has had time to bond with them and to have a well deserved rest.
She has just had a slice of cheese on toast and a drink , been out for a "wee" and is now back with her babies.
It is going to be a long week as I will be up every couple of hours during the night just to make sure that all is well with Mum and babies.
To every one who has either emailed or phoned me I will be in touch towards the end of the week for a chat.
Karen Amber and 4 very cute puppies.

No comments:

Post a Comment