Tuesday 12 January 2010

Fern is SO missing Sam

I have had an email from Georgie and she and Sam made it back to London all in one piece.She said that Sam had been a star on the train.
Fern is so missing him and just wouldn't settle so its 2.21 am and I have been sitting with her for the last hour as she wouldn't stop crying, normally I would have left her to get on with it but I have a teenager who is looking for an excuse NOT to go back to college tomorrow after her extended Christmas holiday and a lodger who has got to be at work in a care home at 6.00am. (This is her first night back home now most of the snow has gone she has been staying with her boy friend in town).
Fern is now asleep so I am going to creep back to bed.
I think that she was cold as she is so small, she was always using Sam as a hot water bottle. The one I gave her just wasn't the same,so I have put a heater on for her.Hopefully that will keep has asleep until morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment